Private Tours Mexico City
Find the best activities and private tours Mexico City. Discover everything you can do and know in the capital of Mexico through guided tours and private tours. Historical places, culture, gastronomy, museums, archaeological places and much more.
Top Tours, activities and Private Tours Mexico City
Make your tour in the most important and relevant places in Mexico City. An ideal city for multi-day excursions and explore different places, and also various activities that you can do.
Tours, routes, costs & itinerary proposals
This is a sample of itinerary (you can customize your tour).
Private tour with bilingual professional guide
- Group of 1 to 4 people $198 USD
- Group of 5 to 6 people $309 USD
- Group of 7 to 10 people $455 USD
- Fill out a form to quote groups larger than 10 people
- Nine hours service (approximately)
- Transportation from your hotel in the center of the city to the previously described places.
- Professional English and Spanish speaking guide
- Teotihuacan tickets (archaeological area)
Excludes: Food, drinks and Tips.
Tour duration: Nine hours approximately.
Note: This is a private tour, so you can customize it to your preferences or needs.
- 08:30 Hotel pickup
- 09:30- 15:00 Archaeological area of Teotihuacan
- 15:00 – 16:00 Lunch break
- 16:00-17:30 One of the following activities:
- Basilica de Guadalupe (Our lady of Guadalupe Shrine) or
- Ex monastery of Acolman or
- Square of the Three Cultures (Tlatelolco)
As this is a private tour you can customize it to your needs. We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes since 70% of the time we will be walking. Bring some sunblock and a hat (or a cap)
Start your private tours Mexico City
Live a unique experience with the best city tour of Mexico that you can find at an incredible price. Travel, tour and get to know the places, culture and people that make this a special city. Enter now and book your private tour in Mexico City.